Snugpak Scorpion 2
The Scorpion 2™ by Snugpak® is designed and modelled after the Scorpion 3™. The major difference between the Scorpion 3™ and the Scorpion 2™ is the size. The Scorpion 2™ has a smaller profile and is very sleek. Just as with the Scorpion 3™, this design helps the Scorpion 2™ to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and is still built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU coated fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry. The Scorpion 2™ has one door and three vents as well as a No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are taped and much much more. Can sleep 2 people.
- 1 Door
- 3 Vents
- All seams are tape sealed
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive outer with Black inner only (as pictured)
- Comes with a repair kit to allow for repairs while on the move if needed
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner tent constructed of 190t nylon with polyester mesh
- 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Trail Weight: 4.93 lbs (Fly, Inner Tent & Poles)
- Pack Weight: 5.83 lbs (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit & Carry Case)
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING within Canada!!!